GHOST WRITER Poems
- A Picture My Captive I see your smile Your eyes Your ...
- Words…. Where do I begin… if not with a word, or a letter or...
- Missed Opportunities…. Last night I had an early night In ...
- A Memo To A Dear Friend We choose alternate paths in ...
- Where Do I Go where do i go from here left or right and do ...
- Drifting Through Time.... Couples fight and argue Hurt one ...
- Shadow Am I a shadow, An image of something real? A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Picture My Captive
I see your smile
A picture I can’t seem to let go
I am drawn to you in my mind
I am pulled toward you in my heart
And all that by looking at your picture
The memories flood my brain
I can recall your voice
The sweet words that sometimes escaped your lips
The warmth of your embrace
And your laugh
And all of this from a picture
I see you in person and I crumble
All barriers come down
All hurt fades away
And all I long for is a few stolen ...