Govind Ramakrishnan Poems
- Bearing Any Grudges As I stare At this barren Winter tree
- Her Subliminal Beauty Albeit On canvas, Kali's lidded ...
- The Saint Of Barcelona The Vatican Should fast-track The ...
- This Priceless Gift As a garland To the cosmic dancer I ...
- Trumps His Way This Donald Is No lame Duck
- Fervent Devotion Amidst The incantation Of esoteric ...
- From Thy Navel The cobalt Waters Of the Caribbean Pale
Govind is a sophomore at Trinity School in New York. He is also the founder of a non-profit organization: Youth Against Sexual Assault (YASA) . Govind has attended Oxford and Cambridge Universities in the summers of 2014 and 2015 studying Economics and Computer Science. He is deeply interested in studying the classics and is focused on Latin and Sanskrit. Govind is learning classical Indian ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
From Thy Navel
Of the Caribbean
Blue lord of Vrindavan
Do the artists
Your turquoise complexion
The infinite sky
As your garment?
The shimmering stars
The night skies
From thy navel