Hannah Anderson Poems
- (((Identity))) My sleeves hide my identity, the side you’ll...
- Addiction To Death Cutting's like a drug You get hooked so ...
- Recipe For A Broken Heart Add all your pain And all your ...
- Breaking Her Heart She lay awake that night Wondering if he ...
- Old Habits Old habits here to stay Lost in yet another ...
- An Attention Emo you hear your song again Beating through ...
- Hidden Messages The blood drips down Staining my sleeve But...
I've recently started college. things have been...interesting. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My sleeves hide my identity,
the side you’ll never know,
the side I’m ashamed of
and the side I’ll never show
Deep in the night
I feel the icy need
For this life to end
And me to do the deed
But this fear holds me back
This fear of death and life
yes it sounds messed up
But it evens out with a knife
The knife that slices my skin
Marring my soul forever
You’ve just cracked the surface
Love will end this endeavor