Heather Marie Allens
Heather Marie Allens Poems
- Promises I knew, I loved you but you left yet again you ...
- Rain The rain can fall in a million drops and tap against ...
- Confusion i dont want to settle second best isnt good enough...
- Stay I guess I couldn't find the words the right words to ...
- Roses A heat, a passion, my love as if we dance in ...
- No Other No other name would i want next to mine in the ...
- Scars In The Dark i don't have much to say that i can spell ...
Heather's family said they'd support her, whatever she wanted to do. But when she wanted to follow her dreams, they did not come through. They were so much more worried with how she did at school, all A's and a B wasn't good enough. Not for them. Not for anyone.
Heather had friends, tons of friends. They said they loved her and would stick with her till time ends. But when she made a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heather Marie Allens
I knew, I loved you
but you left yet again
you left with a promise
that we'd remain friends
But the break of that promise
your words so untrue
left me for dead
the day I lost you.
Now your mind is away
and it's not coming back
it's distracted by pleasures
of responsibility lack.
Now no need for apologies
'sorry' doesn't count
when you use it more times
than I care to count.
I see it in the colors
that freckle your eyes
you have no concept
of the effects of your lies.