Heritier Losembe Poems
- Joyce I was hanging out with friends Holding hands in ...
- No War The war must stay outta here, Peace must linger in ...
- A Friendly Smile A friendly smile Just your friendly ...
- Lonely Sun Alone he is, it all glitters Who doubts, except ...
- Love Hoax
- My Brother's Birthday Oh my Gosh, it is today! On a certain...
- A Lot Of Fuss About Nothing He's been making a lot of ...
Born on May 15 in the Democratic Republic of Congo... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Every step to growth is every footprint to life, and the latter is every stride to death.''wisdom
''He that has got people is richer than he that has got money''Wisdom
''When a man is born, it is not just a new book better translated to a language but also is it a new book printed''Birthday
''As soon as the world understands without contention that no man is an entire island, the world won't go asunder and peace will be the breath''Peace
''Precedence has ever been attributed to vices rather than virtues since human consciousness hybernates.''Wisdom
Comments about Heritier Losembe
I was hanging out with friends
Holding hands in hands
All of a sudden, I saw an Angel
I got absent-minded for ages
Staring at this seduction in nature
I could not keep the secret
To my friends I let it out
I kept on looking at the creature
My eyes turned blue by then
My heart felt a peaceful burden
A burden of eternal pure love
She was such an Angel to love
She was wearing joy and peace
I was so stunned to meet her
I turned weaker than ever
Amazingly, her name was Joyce
I was insanely dump in love with her
It was a never-forgotten moment