Jamarra Butterfield Poems
- Stand In Line Always there when you need me Rain or shine ...
- I Do You sold me dreams millionaires couldn't purchase But I...
- Booty Call Watching the clock on my night stand Reminiscing...
- Tattoo Started with the design you called an approach You...
- The Breakup Three years Six months Five weeks 2 days
- Thread The same fibers that you constantly poked at? And ...
- Invitation The way it all started you would have thought I ...
Born and raised in the beautiful Bahamas. Poet, Singer, Song writer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jamarra Butterfield
The way it all started you would have thought I was cold hearten
But someone had to make the 1st blow.
You threw your lines at me
So confident about the bullshit you speak
See I wasn't amazed at why my eyes were perfectly brown
I'm aware of my pleasantly plum firm hip
And the little notion about my breast being "just right"
I didn't discover I had this shape over night.
If I were indeed that "angel" that slipped out of heaven
Your wicked talks would be the last thing I'd spread my wings for.
So the sun is shining today because I made it ...