jasmin bell Poems
- Final Bow the rain is falling on my car window, the pain ...
- Bubblegum Chewy, fun to eat don't let it get stuck on your ...
- Im Stuck im stuck on a poem i dont no what to do i no the ...
- Invisible i see you, but you dont see me. i hear you, ...
- 9 Words That Ask A Good Questi... if laughter is the best ...
- A Poem I Wrote you see them everywhere, sitting on a bench,...
- Miss You even though i'll be hours apart i'll always be ...
im not the best at poems but i try hard.writing is my passion. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
the rain is falling on my car window,
the pain has made me fill with sorrow.
I can't look you in the eyes anymore,
even though you have eyes that I adore.
I see your house fade into the distance,
I want to go back but i resist.
I was out of line, I know,
but you should have tried to follow.
We use to be close,
you use to tell me you loved me to most.
But that is in the past now,
its time for me to make my final bow.