JDarrell Kirkley Poems
- Countryside Pride Native flowers of splendid color, ...
- Breath By Breath Our moments are precious and Our time is ...
- Another Future’s Day! Cascading waves come crashing ashore, ...
- A Serpent Pain A serpent pain dwells within theDepths of my ...
- A Riddle We can’t see it, Can’t touch, eat, or drink. Nor ...
- A Prayer For Marisa God Almighty, your existence is all ...
I have been a Producer/Director of Corporate films
and videos for the past 35 years in Dallas, Texas. I
have been married to my wife, Judy, for 37 years.
Poetry has been something that I have played with
over the years and have not made it a priority until
August 2004. The loss of my daughter 'Marisa' has
made me really think about my poetic feelings, and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about JDarrell Kirkley
We can’t see it,
Can’t touch, eat, or drink.
Nor do we hear.But some
might fear.It has no control,
Can’t move backward.
Not even up or down.It has
But… it’s all around.
Every body uses it,
While most abuses it.
Precious, it could be called,
Enduring it, Empires fall.
It changes and changes again
even touches every man.
I don’t think, It will ever end!
If you have the time,
Guess, as best you can!