jodde taylor Poems
- The Weather Is Fine Sun, peering in my eyes as the daylight ...
- Sailing By Michealangelo Terms, conditions fly through the ...
- Summer Rain My thoughts, crossed a bridge so wide, with ...
- Colors Of The Night A rising in glorious shine, this ...
- The Howling Within your mind, do the wolves howl at your ...
- Obtaining Hope Marching across the night, in between the ...
- Where The Wind Blows Traveling, high and low just flowing, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jodde taylor
The Weather Is Fine
Sun, peering in my eyes
as the daylight opens,
to breathing skies
circulating in tinges of gold
still you remain a vision
flowing across horizons far
all inhibition slides to your majority,
a fateful memory,
flies into wild inspiration.
A place removed,
from shaded vines
a pendulum, swinging high
depths of ancient desires
stretching arms, roaming tranquility
reaching out, a solitary gesture
drowning upon rapid rivers.
Blue, deep, deepest modesty
swimming through the currents
surreal in intensity,
we dived into falling ...