jodlizbeth dominic Poems
- While Compiling The Life Text Ending the chapter of breathing...
- Life And Love Fire Tears of love Tears of pain Tears of ...
- Our Inner Eye While seeing I can see The sights in front of ...
- Gobble Melancholy Swallowing sorrow Pertained to ...
- Mother Nature Playing MOTHER NATURE PLAYING Rolling waves ...
- Mother Tonguestart Off Mother's love effuse From the heart ...
- A Sacred Offering A burnt offering performs For the sake of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''' Love is like water molecules, sometimes performs as hard as ice, sometimes like vapor, sometimes like simple liquid form of water.'''love
''' Dreams are really another name of thinking happening in all times in a man. It gives new ways, new innovations, new findings, new faces, new happenings, new solutions and new visions.. etc to him.'''dreams and thinking
Comments about jodlizbeth dominic
While Compiling The Life Text
Ending the chapter of breathing for rest
Counting the days spent here altogether
Keeping silence whatever may ask to him
Closing the chapter of worries and wishes
Locking mind and precious brain for ever
Looking the live human as breathless one
To be measured the good and bad done
Nothing can do then for the best of the rest
Cuttingflower from the human garden
For sacrificing before God the Creator
May be happy if the soildoneprofitably
Completed the assigned duties -works
Fully satisfied one smiling at his call
Completed cycle of life ...