Jon Alan Poems
- **one Lonely Night Love, so blind, blind faith ...
- **in Terms Of Time the way the sun reflects off ...
- **oh But For More Time I dreamt that I was looking out On my...
- **searching For Soul In A Bott...
- **love Song In a place called Rochelle Palace Overlooking ...
- **a New Poem - A Prayer To Tel... The dew on the leaves hint ...
- **lovers In Paradise Let us stay here now, forever, You and ...
(Born September 9,1952)
My mother smoked while I was in the womb and until I was four, she gave me this horrific pneumonia, asthma and bronchitis, but worse, both parents physically and emotionally, psychologically deeply abused me.
I have been a printing pressman, graphic designer, and darkroom technician and photographer. I won a national design award with the design department at Sarah Lawrence College in Westchester County, NY, USA too many years ago to remember, it was for a brochure for their Early Childhood Center.
I then was a high level Operations Manager for a huge bank, and then a medium sized warehouse ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jon Alan
**one Lonely Night
Love, so blind, blind faith confused
Resentment at being deceived and used
A leap of faith, a common mistake
Emotions shrugged off and abused
There was a time when trust was pure
When the promises made were forever
The heart was fresh and was content
Time stood still, Time Love dare not severe
Yet how it changed once the gleam wore off
And commitment assured meant for naught
As the hard cold steel of promises made
Made partner's wary and sadly distraught
And the light of Love turned dark with despair
One radiant innocent, the other dark ...