Juliauna (J.jay) Maddux
Juliauna (J.jay) Maddux Poems
- Headstrong You're moving on from a broken heart, You're ...
- Primrose~ When i sit alone, My mind begins to ...
- Field~ The grasses were blown into motion. The stars seemed ...
- Not Getting The Better Of Me Life is Life, only one thing ...
- I Am I am sick I am sick of being someone I am not I am ...
- For Somebody For somebody so content, you are cracking. You ...
- You.. Living isnt easy Loving isnt either I want to go ...
Well, I am J.jay. I am not really an important person. I just found this site to post my stuff. I dont want attention, I just want opinions...
I Believe in peace
Most of my writings are about my love PB. Which is now a past love of mine.
I have been through alot in my whole 16 years of life, i know i have a ton more coming too. I will be a junior this coming year, and there is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You're moving on from a broken heart,
You're picking up the peices of it falling apart.
Picturing life in the arms of someone else,
Fixing your future, doing whatever helps.
You are determined to do all of this mending,
None of this is what you were intending.
You did not expect to feel pain,
How could you predict a firery rain?
But now everything has passed,
And the things you thought would, did not last.
Although it hurt so bad,
and all those moments you had.
are replaying in your head.
making you cry in your bed.
You are still ...