juliet sinclarie Poems
- Im Going Insane Staring into a broken reflection of ...
- Im Sorry I’m sorry that I blew up in your face. It really ...
- Goodbye Pondering over love, Thinking to myself, Knowing...
- Heres A Little Secret For You I right good stuff when I'm a ...
- Your Not Perfect Either She likes girls he likes boys, so ...
- Over & Over Arm stained red, from my razor, as it slides ...
- Call Me Selfish Call me selfish If you like Depression is ...
hi im Juliet. i been writing poems since i got pregnant with a baby i didn't want. my younger sister Lynnell (well shes not really my sister) committed suicide when her ex boyfriend broke up with her. i miss her yeah but she should a never lied to this one guy. but it is what it is but enough about her.
i lost the guy i loved but now im with someone new and im happy never felt better. but im ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Im Going Insane
Staring into a broken reflection
of tarnished imperfection,
marred with syringes and drugs
each pill breaks me down like a bug
reaching my limit till I collapse.
Therapy increases thoughts of suicide,
realizing your promises were lies.
Distortion rakes my mind into falling apart
already failing, I've lost my heart,
only so much pain can be endured.
I think I'm going insane
because dying here in shame
I have pushed away everyone I know,
and having nothing to show
I'm finally letting go.