Alone - Poem by Kara Bertsch
I sit here alone,
No one was there,
Alone as a kid in a orphanage.
Alone as a teen no one to love, only hate, no friends, just no one.
Alone as an adult, no kids or husband to love, just no one.
One day I just gave up, gave up on life, no more stress, remorse, or sleepless nights.
At the age of 32, I now sleep on a hill down by a river.
Dead, happy, and loving life….now.
I never though being dead would be so great.
I sleep alone, in an unmarked grave, no one to remember me.
Just like in real life.
Comments about Alone by Kara Bertsch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl