Be My - Poem by Katherine Rhodes
Be my day,
and I will be your night
to illuminate your life with my stars.
Be my home,
and I will be your shelter,
to protect you from the pain.
Be my love,
and I will be your everything,
and give you everything that is in me.
Comments about Be My by Katherine Rhodes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda