Keel Lincoln Poems
- History Repeats Itself The hands move around the circle of ...
- Love Is Complex Love is the most complicated of emotions, ...
- Shards Of The Cloud The rumbling boom, vibrates all that is ...
- The Kitchen Sink The gentleman was all prepared for the work,...
- Ode To Barefoot My foot it is bare, That's the way it ...
- I'Ll Never Feel Love Again I listened to songs and rhymes ...
- Pulse Pulse, pulse, beat, beat, Slight burn of the ears ...
Ask a penguin about me, he'll tell you all you need to know. I saw him yesterday, before the doctors gave me this medication for my Schizophrenia and now I can't find him anywhere...Sadness. Maybe he'll be back tomorrow, then again, Godot might be too. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Keel Lincoln
History Repeats Itself
The hands move around the circle of the clock,
They know of no other way in which to do so,
Coming to the end of their journey, they’ve reached the top,
And once again, their same travels begin through,
History, as they say, repeats itself,
Time and time again,
As with every turning of those hands,
Repetitively it repeats the turn,
I’m beginning to believe it is true,
My life tends to show it when it can,
Life bunting me into the random,
Of strangers to which I oddly linger,
Trapped into my memory as a memorandum,
Of when I was torn from my ...