Kelsi Brockway Poems
- Willow Tree Willow tree, willow tree how lovely you ...
- Sledding Up the hill we climb The old sled in tow Snow ...
- Speak Softly Speak softly My gentle villian For the words ...
- Now I Hear The Birds was lost for so long never seeing ...
- Just Tear Me Apart Tear me apart Till there is nothing ...
- Lovely Lies the trees shed their secrets the snow covers the...
- Sleepless Nights Memories plague me They remind me of ...
Comments about Kelsi Brockway
how lovely you are
your branches weep and bow to the wind
never quite touching the sky
Why dont you reach for the sky?
Are you mourning a friend, a child, a lover
is it because for you there is no end in sight?
Or is it because your friends the birds have all flown away
dont you know that soon spring will come
and with it will come new life?
why do you weep?