Ketan Hukare Poems
- From The Unknown Land In the land unknown There lived two ...
- Cry Voices from depth came till lips Could not dare to come ...
- Why Don'T We? Why don't we all stand up Together, to live ...
- Sorrow There was silence in my heart And my eyes began to ...
- Spellbound My eyes and limbs were tightly tied I was lying ...
- My Grandfather When I came to this world An amazing man I ...
- I Am Alive Mind filled with all dark clouds Their shadow ...
From The Unknown Land
In the land unknown
There lived two ineffable lovers
Who daily met on a bridge
Built between banks of a river.
They were not too young
They were not that old
They just were teens......
Still teens to behold.
They thought about each-other
Every second of the long day
But when they would meet-
Not a word to say!
But even silence has a language
Understood well by those eyes
Which have affection and care
But no place for lies.
Alas! Considering the future
They decided to part
Yet they were connected somehow
What a play of ...