Khaleeq Ahmad Poems
- Words And Words -new- *Words and Words* O, dear! You tease me,
- Birds And Humans Last evening, returning from office, ...
- O, Life! O, Life! One summer afternoon, Suddenly, ...
- You Only You -new- You only You In the dark of this night When ...
- We All -new- Like the colours from a frame Like the clouds after ...
- Dear Life -new- Dear Life Dear Life! Why are you so bleak, ...
- Relationships Relationships There was complete ...
Dr. Khaleeq Ahmad, working in the field of education in India, is a B.Ed and an M.A., Ph.D. in English. He has been working as a Teacher Trainer, material developer and a resource person in ELT. His professional qualifications include Teaching Knowledge Test TKT, Cambridge University, London, Teacher Development Programme and Train the Trainer both from British Council India, GESE- Grade 12 from ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Khaleeq Ahmad
Birds And Humans
Last evening, returning from office,
Gazing at the mesmerising sunset,
On the lead-colour sky,
Far away on the horizon,
Through the smog of the metropolis,
I noticed a few city birds,
Fluttering their flaps in a flock,
Returning to their concrete nests.
As I watched I pondered:
Do they also have offices to go?
How do they earn?
Do they visit the hospitals when they are sick?
How are they cured?
Do they attend schools? The schools of life!
If no, where they learn the lessons of life from?
Do they also cheat?
Do they also...