LeighAnna Williams Poems
- Broken Broken There i cut your lips with every lie you ...
- Broken_Up Broken_up i gave up trying to scream to save what...
- Leave Many days i thought i needed your support Many nights ...
- Thinking Of You How is this story suppose to end? i'm ...
- Open Wide Your words so alluring our innocence ...
- People Change i will never be who i was yesterday haven't ...
- I Needed A Real Reason i needed a real reason to overdose ...
i'm just the beyond average girl. i enjoy a lot of things such as writing and drawing etc.
i don't expect to get anything out of this site but i do enjoy poem creating so hopefully if you like them please don't hestiate to comment.
Leigh-Anna more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
There i cut your lips with every lie you spread
slit your wrist for every mistake you ever made
blinded your eyes with every tear you shed
These games you played and the
roles i pretended only paying lies
i despise upon their hatred
No one knows how long i was truly broken,
broken on the out as well as in
they figure it started when you struck me with
the things you did, the wrongful acts you committed
and that i accepted
i was broken when i woke up for the first time
her last breath, his absence, her lies,
and the world's hatred towards me were how i ...