Liane Carlo Suelan
Liane Carlo Suelan Poems
- Midnight Jewel I lay under the midnight sky, Her jewels ...
- Sonnet 41 Shall I define Perfect? It is Your skin so fine, ...
- The Yoke -new- It is a yoke. It is a yoke that you bring around; ...
- Truth -new- Wherever I look, whichever way I stare, I only find ...
- All I Can Do Is Dream All I can do is dream. For in dreams, ...
- Sonnet 62 Shall I compare you to a hummingbird, The most ...
- Sonnet 50 May I compare you to a gentle breeze Kissing my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Liane Carlo Suelan
Shall I define
Perfect? It is
Your skin so fine,
Your smile of bliss,
Your arms 'round thine
Your tongue of whips
That chill my spine;
Your eyes of brown,
Your little frown,
Your raven hair
And starlight there,
Your lips, your chest;
Your heart, the best.