Liane Carlo Suelan
Liane Carlo Suelan Poems
- All I Can Do Is Dream -new- All I can do is dream. For in dreams, ...
- Midnight Jewel I lay under the midnight sky, Her jewels ...
- Sonnet 41 Shall I define Perfect? It is Your skin so fine, ...
- Sonnet 62 Shall I compare you to a hummingbird, The most ...
- Sonnet 50 May I compare you to a gentle breeze Kissing my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Liane Carlo Suelan
Shall I compare you to a hummingbird,
The most beautiful bird that I have seen?
A pleasant hymn along with every word
Sings this bird of enthralling blue and green.
And grace - how graceful does it waft about;
Oh how graceful it does flap its fine wings
That fill my heart, empty and undevout,
with bliss and fondness for life's little things!
And though your voice that of Heaven's lyres
That enrapture me and free me from rue
Allure me into Hell's raging fires,
I shall cease not watching and loving you.
Hummingbird, should you choose to go or stay, ...