Linda Coker Poems
- Dead Men Don't.... His face was still and lifeless Like I've...
- Turning Over A New Leaf I watched a leaf falling so ...
- The Man In The Moon Has The Mu... The oddest thing has ...
- Bob Cat Lily had a funny cat His name was Bob And he was ...
- R.I.P. Goodbye to all Original thought I shall not think ...
- A Summer's Farewell Think of me as your face is brushed By ...
- Connecting With Corey How I long to remove the rage That’s ...
Writer, poet, wife, working woman, dreamer...a California girl melting down in Arizona! I love to rhyme, and focus on simplicity and fun! Enjoy my work.
First book published Oct.2008:
Laugh Lines by Linda D. Coker. It's a book of fun, rhyming poetry, easy to read, something for everyone! Found on sites of many on-line retailers. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Linda Coker
Dead Men Don't....
His face was still and lifeless
Like I've never seen it before
The form resembled my loved one indeed
But I really was quite unsure
The mouth had fallen open
The brow had lost its stress
Such peace surrounded this motionless man
At his horizontal rest
I leaned in for a better glimpse
Then came an alarming ROAR!
I knew right away that this stiff was mine
For dead men just don't snore! !