linda jenkinson Poems
- Breezy A special breath has been whispering Around my neck ...
- Pearls Give me sparkling new air and rainbows A deep blue ...
- Not Naughty Come and talk to me As I sit on the naughty ...
- His Language He speaks his language in a soft tongue and ...
- Regeneration Questions If we can now regenerate several parts...
- Notched Known There is a certain amount not known Who would ...
- Chanced Air There was a certain air about her. She exhaled ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A special breath has been whispering
Around my neck of late-
Some breezes cool us on hot days
Evaporate our accumulated heats.
Yet it's cold here now-
Is that why the breath
Is so warm?
It hits the back of my neck
Even when the breather isn't around
Which astounds me.
I would breathe back of course
But first I must inhale deeper.
Why rush in front of breezes?