Thomas Viruvelil Poems
- Be With Me Always Looking at your face seeing those ...
- Alone, How Long I Can Go? Alone, how long I can go? Do I ...
- God Laughing At Me I asked him: 'Can I see the body? ...
- One More Day With You Like a man sentenced to death I count ...
- Onam And King Mahabali Long long back We had this King ...
- Walking Close To Green Paddy F... As days pass by you ...
- I Deserve Nothing Good I deserve nothing good. Not even a ...
Architect and management Consultant by profession.Have been writing poems for sometime on love, frustrations and death. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Be With Me Always
Looking at your face
seeing those whisphering eyes
feeling you close to me
I simply do not know
how I will ever be able to
live without seeing you
without talking to you
without you close to me.
Death will definitely
better than life without you.
You have become part of me
I breathe feel think live
I kept that kerchief
close very close
for a whole day when you were not with me.
I felt as if a part of you
with your body odour
rubbed by that kerchief with me.
Oh my God
I never thought loving can be a ...