Lola Sanchez Poems
- Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow Only fools live in the ...
- Instant Confined within these walls wanting to break ...
- Ink Spot As a rule I never wrote about you it seemed ...
- Attack Of The Heart Rapid eye movement blood rushing through...
- [afrikaans] Onbeskryflik dis 'n vreemde gevoel 'n ...
- My Poems Poetry they say is a form of expression but dear ...
- What You Do Best Take to the blade slice my flesh watch me ...
Born on the most beautiful continent, Africa I'm a young, energetic designer/artist/poetess(as one guy once called me) . Thats all you need to know- everything else is displayed in colour in my poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lola Sanchez
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Only fools live in the future
only the regretful
live in the past
but very few live in the now
the hardest part of all
dreams of what to come
can be changed
and the past can be accepted
but the now?
Can only be survived
Soon it will be the past
then we will regretfully accept