Luce Darwin Poems
- S.A.D. I got my share of serendipity that day I found ...
- The Mind-Reader Sky-Dummer Leaving me things, here and ...
- Autumn Equinox Sometimes I think I am psychotic and possibly...
- Beluga Whales Through Glass I've thought of dying, Of what ...
- Uncondensing Universe When you are young Your life is ...
- Don'T Look For Me Live near the ocean I can taste the ...
- I Am The Ocean I am 60% the ocean, the terrible and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I got my share of serendipity
that day I found you.
has been close to glorious,
but our song is ending
and the leaves are growing weary,
slouching at their sides,
they know what's coming
as do I
but please don't fret,
I fell in love
and that cannot be erased.
I'll be back darling.
Wait for me.