Marilyn Jean Poems
- Needs And Fears I live in fears of everything To have to ...
- The Blue Name Taking a too narrow lane Where turning would ...
- Vivid Dream A dream visited Early this morning This time ...
- Is It You? Dear, Signs here and there Of your longing A ...
- There Is Nowhere Absolutely nowhere to go and hide I linger ...
- Dreams' Gardener Three years almost I see that instant Like...
- Minus Two Twenty third, grey and dull Warming the corner of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marilyn Jean
Needs And Fears
I live in fears of everything
To have to leave or loose you
To have to stay seeing you forget me
To have to live without you near
I live in need of everything
To talk and smile then forget all
To know that I touched your heart
To let you know how you touched mine
I need to let you know of my fears
I love to know what are yours if any
I live waiting to cradle you gently
To let you see love here feels no fear
I fear I will never get to tell you
How much I need you and my dreams
I fear once more you will push me back
I fear your needs don't...