Marisol Espoir Poems
- Childhood look at us and what do you see? all I can think ...
- Frigus Eripui It dances a deadly dance with torted, ...
- Learn To Let Go
- White Waters The cool water tugs on your legs; begging you ...
- Man Kind What comes after the universe? What comes after ...
- The End You are falling, falling. You scream – no ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marisol Espoir
You are falling, falling.
You scream – no sound.
Now you can’t see.
There is nothing to catch you.
You stop midair.
Now there is light.
You can finally see.
And you see peace