Maureen Baker Poems
- I Am... A Final Fantasy Geek (... I am the White Mage; ...
- I Am... (9/30/10) I am a real piece of work. I am harsh when...
- I Am... (9/2/10) I am the empty dusty desolate room, filled ...
- I Am... (8/19/10) I am the writer of dark things. I am the ...
- Elements Of A Woman She is fire, bright and warm; All ...
- Vocal Haiku
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maureen Baker
Elements Of A Woman
She is fire, bright and warm;
All consuming, perpetual motion.
She's dangerous if mistreated
She is water, swift and cool;
Flexible and strong in patience.
She's fluid and always changing.
She is earth, strong and steady;
Firm and supportive, crushingly powerful.
She's stronger than she seems.
She is air, light and lofty;
A soft touch or a shredding force.
She's fickle and flighty.
As a woman, she is many things;
A blessing, a curse, a guide through troubled times.
She's all that you loath, all that you desire.
Earth, Air, Water, Fire.