Maxwell B Anderson
Maxwell B Anderson Poems
- (be Nice To) Saturdays Childre... I'll take a walk its ...
- The Pirate Who Drank Rum, Ate ...
- (love The Way) My Day Has All ...
- Living Someone Elses Nightmare when she sighs and takes a ...
- And They Will Talk- I could be your 'time to spend'. I could...
- Colour And Time Memories Warm tan, toasty brown. Clear the ...
- Eyes Of Hope And Ecstacy Crystalline, jewelled ...
I'm a Poet...Just let me make your life a little more pleasurable.I was born to be a story teller and write.I am also a singer/musician.Most of the poetry posted by me are lyrics for songs or personal life experiences moulded into poems or imagery... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maxwell B Anderson
(be Nice To) Saturdays Children
I'll take a walk its 3am
through the city or the forest
Its late and I'm feeling lazy eyes again.
But if gets too late
I realise the sun's gonna be up soon.
There's a plane about to touch down;
and the shops are busy
starting for the day.
City streets are picking up the residue
from the parties and the emotion of the
beautiful winters night.
I might do another manic waltz in the dawn.
and pretend that I'm dancin with you.
Just because I can't see your face;
The evening's nearly over and
you know I'll be home soon...
The evening ...