Mazwi Sedibe Poems
- Love Is Blind Love is blind but its sight sees beyond all ...
- I Am Black Not the colour of my hair nor my skin I am black ...
- At The Point Of Giving Up When all bad is falling on ...
- A Man Is Snared Barricaded by the consequential barbed wire ...
- Love Poem Where do you start to write a poem about love? ...
- I Miss You I miss you, for empty winds do blow in the open ...
- Now That You Left I have less to complain about I have less ...
I Was born in Marite (Jim Brown) Mpumalanga, rared in Katlehong in Gauteng, Republic of South Africa, Besides God, studying and writing, Loves Deep House Music, Jogging down the streets helps me recollect my thoughts and plan life better, learning about snakes made me overcome my greatest fears, my favorite snake is the Ball or Royal python though I would love to come face to face with the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mazwi Sedibe
Love Is Blind
Love is blind but its sight sees beyond all flaws.
Love matters much but it is weighed less.
Love is hated much but it cares less.
Love doesn't walk alone for trust is the guide dog.
Love doesn't break at its dark surroundings, but
Love knows it is not immune to mistakes.
Love is blind
Its sees through fat, fetish and race.
Love sees no lack of melanin nor freckles.
Love loves all, love leaves all for love.
Love lets go of other love for Real love.
Love loves hate
Love has none,
But it is the fate.
Love in shortcomings,
It comes out ...