Mazwi Sedibe Poems
- At The Point Of Giving Up When all bad is falling on ...
- A Man Is Snared Barricaded by the consequential barbed wire ...
- Love Poem Where do you start to write a poem about love? ...
- I Miss You I miss you, for empty winds do blow in the open ...
- Now That You Left I have less to complain about I have less ...
- Do Not Wait Until Today spread your arms and hands to welcome...
- A Friend Of Mine a friend of mine there is when i met her ...
I Was born in Marite (Jim Brown) Mpumalanga, rared in Katlehong in Gauteng, Republic of South Africa, Besides God, studying and writing, Loves Deep House Music, Jogging down the streets helps me recollect my thoughts and plan life better, learning about snakes made me overcome my greatest fears, my favorite snake is the Ball or Royal python though I would love to come face to face with the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mazwi Sedibe
At The Point Of Giving Up
When all bad is falling on you.
and you are at the center
of all the dirt and rubble,
that falls like bubbles
all over your shoulders
breaking your neck and knees,
whilst bruising your knuckles
and piercing you palms.
When you are hanging
from a sharp-peak-hill
soon to fall into
the enormous ocean below.
you will become shark's pickle.
You hold on tight to
that ripping shrub
that has beneath it red ants,
which are eagerly biting on
your wrists and armpits.
you have kicked and kicked,
screamed and screamed,...