melissa fox Poems
- Just Give Me A Chance It's strange how I sit here and ...
- Raining Tainted Blood On this day of darkened skies a ...
- Life Is A Dance Dancing is my passion Living is my ...
- Don'T Let Me Go Too late tonight to see past the dark and ...
- Who Am I? I divulge not deep into thought As I ponder ...
- Sometimes My Mind Wanders Sometimes my mind wanders far ...
- Our Dear Mother Our Dear Mother There’s a reason for every...
I'm 18, I have been writing since I was about ten, but I didnt really get into to poetry as a for until about last year. I love learning about other poets and reading other poems. I tend to write poems with melancholy tone though I am not at all like that as a person! Well I suppose I should stop rambling, so thanks for commenting on me or my poems!
melissa more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about melissa fox
Just Give Me A Chance
It's strange how I sit here and calculate
nothing makes sense, nothing adds up
everything is twisted I wonder if you relate
can't find a meaning
life keeps pulling me apart
i just wanna end up in your heart
Give me any reason to stay
and baby I'll never look away
just these moments we've got
nothing to do nothing to say
Just give me a reason
not to feel like I'm alone
not to feel abandoned
not to feel like every thing's a lie
i love it when you look at me
and give me those eyes
Monet painted sincerity unto
Just give me a chance