melissa fox Poems
- Shall I Sing? Shall i sing my darkest fears? the hollow ...
- Deep Blue Knight Deep Blue Knight I want to jump into the ...
- Just Give Me A Chance It's strange how I sit here and ...
- Never Ever Be The Same Listen to the birds they dont s\ing ...
- Beloved Friend Oh i hear your cries i know the winds may ...
- Raining Tainted Blood On this day of darkened skies a ...
- Life Is A Dance Dancing is my passion Living is my ...
I'm 18, I have been writing since I was about ten, but I didnt really get into to poetry as a for until about last year. I love learning about other poets and reading other poems. I tend to write poems with melancholy tone though I am not at all like that as a person! Well I suppose I should stop rambling, so thanks for commenting on me or my poems!
melissa more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about melissa fox
Shall I Sing?
Shall i sing my darkest fears?
the hollow tears,
oh so painfully regretting
ever falling from my eyes
The pain of your words,
and effect my every move
the blessed souls that i weep to
cry out to let go
Let go of souls wrapped in theory
Alas a lark may fly
a bird may sing
but i am here
and i am silent.