melissa mundy Poems
- Divorce's Daughter I am the dream that dfid not die ravaged ...
- All Whispers Life speaks softly in between the silent ...
- Requiem For A Son You came to me again last night through ...
- The Trash In the endless nights that follow her death, I ...
- I Am Your Child I Am Your Child My eyes blaze a hole ...
- Panther's Breath Panther, Oh Panther Your eyes flash fire ...
- Elegy Behind the prison bars in the metal cage which holds...
Fell in love with writing at age 12.Worked in nursing with a focus on women's health and education during early years of career. Became fascinated by law re violence against women and children and worked for the Camden County Prosecutor addressing both. Studied writing and literature continuously. Recently moved to the mountains in Pa. Am writing and painting full-time now. Am still as much in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about melissa mundy
I am the dream that dfid not die
ravaged child of love denied
witness to a history that no longer matters
the face in the mirror times hand has shattered
I am the dream that should have died
shell shocked survivor of love despised
Lost in a limbo you long ago left
created by mortals only in jest
I am the dream that cannot die
song of songs for love reprised
seeds sown carelessly no one tends
a sign from God love never ends