Meriki Raelene ParkinsonFraser
Meriki Raelene ParkinsonFraser Poems
- Hecate Moon Goddess dusty corners of the room come to greet ...
- It Can'T Be True
- The Old Aussie Backyard Dunny In the Aussie scrub in the ...
- Sorry Day Australia 13-2-2008 From Dreamtime days of where ...
- A True Tale; The Day Mum Lost ... out west of The Great ...
- Earth [acrostic] Elements essential for everyone's every day ...
- 2 Jamie Do you reckon I am here to be on my knee, 'lay the...
Hi! , thanks for visiting!
I am a 35yr old woman, wife and mother of 4 wonderful boys; my integral world. Most of my poems are lyrics for the songs I write and play. I am an earth bound spirit, who works with natural therapies and nature as my vocation. I love all forms of art.
I love to write...sometimes it is the only release.
I enjoy reading the works of others, and like to hear... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Meriki Raelene ParkinsonFraser
Hecate Moon Goddess
dusty corners of the room
come to greet me all too soon
I wonder will they ever free my name
Hecate is fillin up my vein
I wish that I could be insane
leaving thoughts of you along the way
count to 3 & see me cry
count to 9 I'll say good bye
I don't wanna cry Hecate
look at me with loving eyes
speak to me in lullaby
you can dry my eyes Hecate
on the streets of this town
try to picture what went down
freedom's always been part of the game
when you feel like you can drown
turn to night time & look around
for she has always been ...