Meriki Raelene ParkinsonFraser
Meriki Raelene ParkinsonFraser Poems
- Are You Taking That House To H... Philosophize our very ...
- Sorry Day Australia 13-2-2008 From Dreamtime days of where ...
- Hecate Moon Goddess dusty corners of the room come to greet ...
- Critiqued Stripped and exposed, to those in the know. I ...
- Andy's Lexon She beckons', descend, her gathering stairs, ...
- It Can'T Be True
- The Old Aussie Backyard Dunny In the Aussie scrub in the ...
Hi! , thanks for visiting!
I am a 35yr old woman, wife and mother of 4 wonderful boys; my integral world. Most of my poems are lyrics for the songs I write and play. I am an earth bound spirit, who works with natural therapies and nature as my vocation. I love all forms of art.
I love to write...sometimes it is the only release.
I enjoy reading the works of others, and like to hear... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Meriki Raelene ParkinsonFraser
Are You Taking That House To Heaven!
Philosophize our very lives,
awestruck by our existence.
We humans spend countless time;
trying to identify,
why we live, why we die,
as we laugh, as we cry,
spirit reaching to enlight.
How the centuries have changed,
we lived to share, grow, exist.
Never judged by the money you made;
possessions and ego's way down the list,
so sad how many we have missed,
the very reason we subsist,
to grow and share relationships.