Michael Witkowski Poems
- Undocked Ship Have you ever felt it-a tingle that rises ...
- Happy Meal Yesterday i was the master -Had to control my ...
- Salad Alive Salad is dead Salad lives- how can you tell ...
- Anne Frank Where! -Anne Cycle ... Anne Frank where are ...
- Aulde Schole Return to the old school those spacy ...
- Valentine Chameleon Who be my valentine? Even a ...
- Colchester Castle I Read a Lego fort on a cow paradise ...
Single child of divorced.Aspie Am a loud & proud Aspie (= Asperger Syndrome autist) .Born in Poland, emigrated to the then West Germany 1986. Father abandonned me & Mum in 1981 for the then West Germany. Member of amnesty international, Bronte buff. I am reserved, silly, coy, childish, wistful, sulky, sullen, grumpy, miffy, cheerful.
I have published a poem collection of mine titled 'Caramel... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Have you ever felt it-a
tingle that rises someplace
in your belly and only to set
your lower regions ablaze
surges through mark and spine
and crowds your face-
ask the medic what it means
all vessels push blood anon
at the speed of light
Alarm! Alarm! some indigestible
shock pulverised the system
run run run away is the answer
i came for joy and to see familiar faces, bask
in their smiles, cuddle in their words, and dance
at the same time- feel my body move with the rhythm,
shake off despair but in vain- a low mood will change ...