Mikel Calcagno Poems
- 1. I'M Alone 2. I Miss Alisha....
- Pensive Thot... it's been like this forever trudging thru ...
- 9-15-06 Seething I breathe a subtle purpose Anger rising ...
- Ambivalence She met a razor blade with an ambiguous look in ...
- Razor-Blade Suitcase I’m looking around taking in what’s ...
- Paper Jesus Gained the world but have nothing Noticed but ...
- I'M Sorry... Swept away by the wind Night shadows turn to ...
“ALL ABOUT ME…” By: Mikel Calcagno I bury my head in the crook of my arm, my gaze in no particular direction, the floor, the ceiling, anywhere safe from eye contact. Any type of conversation with me is filled with silent drawn out moments of awkward contemplation. When I do speak, I go slowly, sound kind exhausted by the endeavor of choosing words. My voice is soft baritone sound with bad ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mikel Calcagno
1. I'M Alone 2. I Miss Alisha...3.Comment This! ! ! !
I light another melted candle
Stop to think about anything worth thinking of
Come to no conclusions
Take each step as it comes
Hold no prisioners in my head except myself
All peaceful thoughts denied
My head is a barricade
Filled with peaceful thoughts
but With evil outcomes
No one understands
Try to break the barrier
I see no outlet
No ones there to catch me when I fall