Mona Willis Poems
- I Refuse To Be Made The Fool I see your face in my mind I ...
- Slipping Away I’m Slipping Away I might be gone today But ...
- Colors Of Gray... I feel, Like I need consolation Some type ...
- A Lilly a scarlet rose, standing in the crowd its one of ...
- Be Peacable Yelling, Shouting Chants Of Pain Hurting, ...
- Not This Time Stare at you from a far You’re like a piece of...
- You Still Won'T Understand You wouldn't understand. Why i am...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mona Willis
I Refuse To Be Made The Fool
I see your face in my mind
I think of you every time
That I'm alone
That I'm at home
Thinking of the one that I wanted
But just didn’t want me
Guess we just weren’t meant to be
You and Me
I thought we were destined
I thought we were so true
I was a fool…thinking I was in love
Was I sure I even loved you?
When you didn’t give me the time of day
You would just walk pass my way
You claimed to have feelings for me
But then you turned around and really burned me
I'm sitting here looking like the fool
While your set out to be so ...