monica monet Poems
- Joy Of Love (Love Poem) A moment’s peace from journeys ...
- Tasting Your Words Savouring your poems is like eating ...
- No Crime NO CRIME Don’t look askance ‘cause I’m not ...
- Love Transcends LOVE TRANSCENDS …………… The truth survives
- This Time (Love Poem) This time I hoped to smile
- Inside Space The inside space Who holds the key?
- Sacred Trust Heat of criticism vanishes as mirror accuses
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about monica monet
Joy Of Love (Love Poem)
A moment’s peace from journeys long
A fullness ripe complete
Bewilderment as joy unfolds
How my heart does beat
Awakening from deepest sleep
A morning pure I greet
And everything I see is good
As I walk down the street
The sun is stroking yonder trees
And flowers rise to greet
A dawn like every other morn
For me it is replete
With tingling laughter welling up
Unbidden flowing sweet
A heart once lost is free at last
As I my love may meet