Mpheng Magome Poems
- First Love It is as though I were a doll: A shiny new ...
- Wildflowers I have seen the cosmos grow wildly along my path;...
- Morning After Breathe in. Breathe out. It's not easy, I ...
- Sick It will pass, I'll be fine. I just have to wait:
- Anniversary Ten years dead But the rain still hurts. Ten ...
- Unforgivable Slow rush of my blood. In my veins, Through ...
- Hopeless I am what remains of my former self. Ashes. A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mpheng Magome
I have seen the cosmos grow wildly along my path;
I have heard their words;
I have heeded their warnings.
I have seen the white flowers;
Alluring in their innocence;
Pure in their words.
I have seen the pink flowers;
Attractive in their wildness;
Careless in their words.
I have seen the purple flowers;
Fascinating in their bitterness;
Hateful in their words.
And I have seen the others;
Those that are trodden down by men;
Those that have had their purity taken from them;
Those that have been Deceived,
Those that are ...