Nicole Anne Sia
Nicole Anne Sia Poems
- The Rarest Jem I was on a mission To find the rarest jem. I...
- Rolling Tides We sat together on the sand, Overlooking the ...
- Unusual Flower Thousand seeds, thousand flowers, Each one ...
- Spasm A turbulent rainy day was that morn Of my plane trip ...
- Seeing Europe What is it like to be in Europe, The most ...
- Inscrutable How do we grasp the depth of the deep? How do ...
- A Dream's Completion As a kid I always dreamed very high As ...
Nicole Anne Sia is a young passionate poet who is willing to share to the world her poems. She started writing poems by the age of nine. However, not all poems were saved. Hence, the poems she’ll be posting are the once that are written at the time she started saving them.
PS: She normally uses other people's point-of-view (POV) whenever she writes her poems. In some of her poems, she ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Don't focus on what you intend to do; Focus on whom you want your intention to be meant for.''On poetry or any intention.
''Sometimes, it's best to let the rain splatter your heart's deepest grudges to loosen up your cloudy soul.''Of problems
Comments about Nicole Anne Sia
The Rarest Jem
I was on a mission
To find the rarest jem.
I gathered all my friends
And told my plan to them.
They all agreed with me
And thought they’d get their share.
I just nodded my head
But inside I wont dare.
At first, we had to pass
A dark, gloomy forest.
One lighted a candle
To lessen its darkness.
And then we had to cross
A deep, dangerous sea.
And so we built a boat
And crossed the sea safely.
Lastly, we had to climb
Up to the mountains peak.
But when we reached the top,
I slipped and I felt weak.
I heard my friend ...