Nithya Balachandran Poems
- What Do You Know My Kid? Dear kid, never have I seen you ...
- Why I Hate You? O, strawberry, I hate you! Never could I ...
- Falling Leaves Each falling leaf has a story to tell, Quite...
- My Digital India! I live in Digital India where many have no...
- This Moment! .A bright orb of hope winks and reassures
- Early Morning Walk Up Call! The bewitching tune of dawn ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Look at things through the eyes of a childNithya Balachandran
And you will find yourself falling in love with your life!''
Comments about Nithya Balachandran
What Do You Know My Kid?
Dear kid, never have I seen you before
But my eyes are wet with tears now
You were born innocent
To be loved and to contribute
But what do you know about this world, my dear?
Man had created walls everywhere
Nationality, religions are their names.
These have divided the people
And even their minds forever!
Poisoned are these people's mind
They kill their brothers
Only for the reason, that he stands
On the other side of the wall
But what do you know about it, my dear?
Prophets were born here long before
To teach them love and peace