Deep Within My Heart - Poem by Patrice James
Loving you has filled my heart.
with joy beyond compare.
Nothing has meant more to me
than knowing that you care.
And deep within my heart I know,
That through the future,
I'll find my greatest happiness
In sharing life with you.
Comments about Deep Within My Heart by Patrice James
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl