Phoenix1 Smith Poems
- She Or Me? You reawaken her love for you instilled in her ...
- A Place For You And I I want to be in a serene, magical place...
- I Won't Be Scared I can jump off a cliff, I won't be ...
- Help Me Forget The Pain Teach me how to love you again say ...
- I'm A Pleaser I've been a Pleaser all my life I feel genuine...
- So Utterly Dumb I used to ask many questions not ...
- Heartbreaker Someone's heart I played with glee T'was mere a...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Phoenix1 Smith
She Or Me?
You reawaken her love for you
instilled in her mind that she's
the most beautiful in your eyes
poetry of trees, birds and skies
why wouldn't she believe you?
your lips so skilled in words
any woman would feel it's true
sweet tune of strings and chords.
she felt alive with pure elation
eagerly wanting to shout to all
who dare listen pure indignation
heart filled with fire and emotion
this is also how you made me feel
I thought your love is mine still
which of the two pledges is real?
you said it is your own free will
oh what ...