Piew Dutta Poems
- The Unconquerable Love You sailed to the deepest core of my ...
- Journey To Betterment Landscape of the Monsoon dawn Through ...
- Evanescence Sometimes reality leaves me as numb as a ...
- সে তুমি আমার মন গড়া আজ প্রেমের ঢেউ চলকে ওঠে বিষ পূবের আলোয় ...
- Alas Love Alas love! You are gone You are gone into ...
- Inevitable? Pebbles of the twiligh's fate Are scattered ...
- Behind The Shadow Yet the grasshoppers are predicted To ...
Comments about Piew Dutta
The Unconquerable Love
You sailed to the deepest core of my soul
You opened every closed door of my mind
With an angel's pride.
Like a morning singing bird
You awakened my somnolent heart
By Cupid's dream, so bright!
How can I contrive to hide myself
Behind an eerie veil?
As isolated as the nymph
Of the blue mountain
Dwell throughout the spring
Beneath a wintry spell.
You found the path
Towards the obscure valley of my heart
Every dumb cell of my body
Achieved a language of love.
Whenever I endeavour to solve
The mystery of ...