(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
005-Who Do You Trust? - Poem by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Who do you trust enough to reveal your most secret thoughts?
Who do you trust enough to admit the worst thing about you?
Who do you trust enough to expose your dreams...hopes...fears.?
When you find that person, you have found love.
© Joe Fazio
Comments about 005-Who Do You Trust? by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda