12. Love Is – Togetherness! [on Love A Collection Of Poems] - Poem by Angelina Pandian
Love is being together,
It is, being able to be together.
It is being together in work and play
In sorrows and in joy
It is sharing shoulders in tears
It is slapping hand in laughter.
It is being together in good times,
It is being able to remain together
When time is harsh and hard,
It is being there for each other
It is being there forever.
Love is all about
Being able to be together
And even in death to dwell
In each other’s heart forever!
Comments about 12. Love Is – Togetherness! [on Love A Collection Of Poems] by Angelina Pandian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda