Edward Kofi Louis
1955 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Your were born in 1955! !
So, you are six years older than i am;
But, the muse of your love came to me,
And like the rainbow up high with many colours.
My sweet love is for you and,
Your sweet love is for me;
But, do think about the rainbow colours up high!
For, you and i were meant to be,
But, i am fro peace on this earth! !
Because, i want to see how best we can put this world into a better shape together.
Comments about 1955 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl