(1997) Love - Poem by Deana Rode
Could you give me some sign
that your faith in me is strong?
Your voice is all I hear
your language is all I understand
My heart is your servant
my soul is your slave
My world is yours to control
try to make it beautiful.
Comments about (1997) Love by Deana Rode
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl