Lawrence S. Pertillar
20% Unemployment Looms - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
20% unemployment looms.
With a slicing away from greed...
To remove the fat,
To restore a leanness to the gleam.
A suffering unprecedented,
To 'defantasize' those delusioned comes.
And President Obama is expected to end,
But the crooks are the ones...
Who depleted the quality of life,
Leaving some stunned.
As they make attempts to mask contempt...
Shown on the faces of everyone.
Comments about 20% Unemployment Looms by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl