.5. Angry Men - Poem by David Threadgold
Who created all this anger?
The unrest that makes man fight
Who sends the mobs out in the streets?
To set the cars alight
What started all the fighting?
Did riots come by choice?
What made man loose his patience?
Till no one heard his voice
Why should we have to hide away?
Whilst gangs outside just cheer
Why can’t the police protect us?
Do they also have fear?
Where can I park my car tonight?
If I need to go to town
Where will the riots start this time?
Should I leave my windows down?
When can we hope to see an end?
To constant fight’s and lootings
When will each country get control?
And stop the riots and shootings
© 2008 David Threadgold
Rambling Riddles & Rhymes
Comments about .5. Angry Men by David Threadgold
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl